FCW has helped me turn my life around and given me hope for the future.” Prisoner
Fine Cell Work regularly evaluates the work that we do with prisoners to make sure that we are fulfilling our mandate as well as meeting the needs of our stitchers.
Qa Research Report
In May 2011, Qa Research published its in-depth, qualitative evaluation into Fine Cell Work at five prisons across England and Scotland.
The report found that the benefits of Fine Cell Work to prisoners include:
- Improved mental health and social skills.
- Promotion of a calm state of mind.
- The passing of time productively.
- A strong sense of achievement, pride and self-confidence.
- A more positive outlook on their future post-release.
Read more personal testimonials from prison stitchers.
Read Qa Research’s report in full.